Apr 11, 2008

Getting back on drumming skill..

After countless playblasts at work, I did spend some time follow my animator friend (who is also a drummer, an awesome one) to a link on youtube. It was about practicing some rudiments and the guy made so many patterns (over 40!). It was awesome to see the whole thing...well listen to most of the part while working. The best thing is, now I want to get back to playing drums even more. I'll start getting a drum practice pad to begin with and we'll see if that'll get me back into buying a set in the future. I used to have a set when I lived in Sunset area, and it made so much noise (real set, not electronic type) I might end up have to get an electronic drum set in the future though since I dont have as much space and I dont want to disturb my neighbors.

No comments: