Apr 16, 2008

more WIP on the ATR dragon..


So these are the two steps I manage to squeeze between my crazy schedule. I finally finished with the wing topology and added some more fatty neck rings. I might have to enlarge his head a bit later since his head is quite small when I mirror geometry to see the overall size. The top image is to show how I use lattice along with the duplicate geo (with -1 scale in x, to make it visible on the other half) Its quite useful when you need to tweak model at the very end (or early..whatever makes you happy) instead of tweaking each individual points. I am hoping someone would tell me if there's a faster way but this is seem to be fast enough for me since I have no one to troubleshoot my stuff with (when I modeled at home). Until next time... See ya all....

No comments: